Tuesday, November 28, 2017

SU Workshop

Today I attended another Stampin' Up workshop with one of the local demonstrators. It was a bundle class. By buying the month's bundle you get to take the class which is 3 cards using that bundle plus she also had other samples with the same stamp set & die. This month was hearts come home stamp set and hometown greetings edgelits dies. For the 3 cards we did we didn't use the dies just the stamps.

For this first card, we used night of navy ink & VersaMark ink with white embossing powder and the circle was done with 2-1/4" punch on their shimmery paper


For this card, we used smokey slate, cherry cobbler, garden green and we were supposed to use basic black but we used tuxedo black and two way glue to applied glitter on trees. I applied my glitter at home so I also applied on top of the roof of two of the houses and on the ground


For this last card, we used washi tape on the edges, the ovals were precut for us but my guess they were cut with their layering ovals framelits, cherry cobbler & old olive inks, the heart is regals enamel shapes and welcome I think is from banners for you set




No comments:

Post a Comment