Friday, November 10, 2017

Smart fox

A dear friend's birthday was a couple days ago so of course had to make a manly card which wasn't really had with all the stamps I have especially with the new sets by Hero Arts. I had other plan for this card but because I was using my MISTI to stamp the layer and my stamp positioner my paper ended up weird so had to die cut front layer smaller than I had plan so changed my idea but worked out ok just became more of a clean and simple card.

The set is color layering cool fox and I used potter's clay, Morocco & rich cocoa inks and for the glasses espresso truffle. The message is from SU's elegancia esencial set with tuxedo black and my grass was done with Copic Markers. The layers were cut with double stitched rectangles by Kat Scrappiness


Since I was doing his card and I went through the steps of layering the fox decided to make some extra cards that I needed in English so the message on these were from wetlands set by SU


No comments:

Post a Comment