Thursday, November 30, 2017

Shoebox Thursday by Darlene

For today's project, Darlene had a cool fall card. My card ended up different as I wasn't thinking about it and started adding my colors with blending applicators to paper and when I finished realized dah! it was emboss resist which meant I had to emboss my images first before adding any ink!!! and since we were using clear embossing ink it didn't work the opposite way so I used colored ink for my leaves 😊

I got so busy playing with the inks that forgot to write them down all 3 colors were distress inks and the leaves were stamped with ground espresso, and it was a stamp part of a set by Stamp Oasis called leaf group. The folder on the top piece was SU's square lattice and on the bottom layer swirly vine by Sizzix
 

No comments:

Post a Comment