Monday, November 6, 2017

Bold botanicals

This was the August 2016 paper pumpkin. Like the words of the stamp set in the kit although I only used two since my donation box only had thank you cards, mainly.

For this card I used block party thanks die by Taylored Expressions, the message was from the kit stamped with black licorice hybrid ink


for this card I used Cuttlebug's embossing folder thanks and the kit's stamp set with early espresso ink and pearls from another paper pumpkin


for these two cards I used boho chic textured impressions embossing folder from SU, the thanks die was a freebie from Taylored Expressions, the "a million" is from the set thanks to you set by Pink & Main stamped with black licorice hybrid ink, the twine was from another paper pumpkin

 

for this card, I stamped the image from the kit with dusty Durango ink, cut one of the pieces that came in the kit with a stitched oval die by The Stamps of Life and the "thanks" was what came out of the previous cards I sponged it with early espresso ink


for this last sample I used another of the thanks that came from the cards above and the rest of the pieces were from the kit


No comments:

Post a Comment