Saturday, November 18, 2017

Birthday bundle

For my last past paper pumpkin, well still have one but I don't think I'll do anything with that one so for May 2015 paper pumpkin this is what I did

For this kit it was a gift bag with a birthday card but I decided not to make birthday cards. Again I cut in half the card bases so got double the amount. Other than the white card bases and a little of Bermuda Bay cardstock everything else was from the kit...not the messages of course.

For this card I used sending you set by Avery Elle and thanks set by Hero Arts with Bermuda Bay ink


for this one I used sending happy thoughts set by Simon Says Stamp with Bermuda Bay


for this one was thanks set by Honey Bee Stamps also with Bermuda Bay ink


for this one I used party block thanks die by Taylored Expressions


for this one I used autumn greetings set by Sunny Studio also with Bermuda Bay ink


for this one I used scrumptious scripts set by Clearly Besotted and thanks set by Honey Bee Stamps all with Bermuda Bay ink 


and last but not least the strings of the balloons were stamped with the kits set with island indigo ink and the message was also stamped with island indigo and is from layering butterfly set by Hampton Art


No comments:

Post a Comment