Friday, November 3, 2017

Something good to eat

For the September 2016 paper pumpkin I made a few treat for this year. I saw the test tubes that Raquel Tessman did not sure if they were for this paper pumpkin or for the items on the holiday catalog but they were so cute so decided to make them. I like candy corn so that's why I wanted to put but unfortunately they were too big so not a lot of them fit in the tube guess I should have found little candy corn somewhere but I just got the normal bags 😊 used twine from my stash, the tags and the message were from the kit used tangelo twist ink for the message, the wiggly eyes were also from my stash


Bret doesn't like candy corn although lately he seems to like a lot of the candies I eat, must be in the I eat whatever is in front of me stage LOL so added some tiny chocolates we had for his.


No comments:

Post a Comment