Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project, I made a fall project. I made my card birthday but I gave them their choice of message. This time we didn't use a stamp positioner to stamp the two-step stamps following a card Gina K did once. For someone with OCD like me was hard not grabbing the stamp positioner but after the whole card was done it was easier to let go and didn't have as much problem, I did try to stamp as closed as possible but a bit of center. I used simple stamped leaves set by Taylored Expressions for my leaves, love this set is 3 step stamping but we only used 2 the bottom and the top stamps and we used carved pumpkin with spiced marmalade (stamped off), vintage photo straight and also stamped off and peeled paint with mowed lawn. For the message it was ground espresso and the message I used was from Papertrey Ink also for background we used gorgeous grunge set by SU with old paper ink


No comments:

Post a Comment