Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SU workshop

Today I attended a SU workshop with one of the local demonstrators with 2 of my friends. We did 3 card.

This first card, was using the ombre DSP, the Santa is from hearts come home set with tranquil tide ink, the houses are from the bundle die hometown greetings edgelits and we added some glitter to it. The swirly are part of the snowflake sentiments set also with tranquil tide the original message was from this set but she forgot the stamp so when I got home I used one from the set to you and yours too and since I didn't have the ink I used evergreen which matched pretty good


for this next card, we used remarkable you set with tuxedo black ink and the alcohol markers. I can't tell if the markers are any better than before, honesty, the paper wasn't good with them before and that's what we used now and IN MY OPINION still not good paper for them plus the stamp we used was wood mounted and big which was hard to use with my bad hands so had to restamp on the other side which I never do, yes I HATE doing that but it's a workshop and paper is provided for me. At home I just grab another piece of paper, anyway, it bled so first NEVER do that, is just paper so grab another piece!! and second do not use SU paper with alcohol markers


and for this last card, we used winter wonder textured impressions embossing folder, swirly snowflakes thinlits and the message is from hearts come home set with night of navy ink, rhinestones and the ribbon I think is 3/8" weave soft sky


No comments:

Post a Comment