Saturday, November 4, 2017

Sprinkled with love

After I got my October kit I got re-inspired with paper pumpkin and since I have to finish a box of donation cards started working on the other boxes I have.

These are the cards I made with May 2017 paper pumpkin. I think I have a little bit of stuff left IF I want to do a couple more cards. I used supplies from the kit, the color of ink that came in the kit that was soft suede and a set by The Stamps of Life donuts2stamp which coordinates perfectly with this set

This first card uses the set by Stamps of Life with soft suede ink


the extra pieces that I cut off from this bag I used on this card. Everything on this card was from the kit


for this card, again I used Stamps of life set with soft suede ink plus Concord & 9th sprinkles turnabout set with crushed curry, cucumber crush, soft suede and mauve mist inks


the extra pieces from this card went to this card and again used the Stamps of Life set with soft suede ink


  for this card I use only the kit supplies and set


and for this last one I decided to make a shadow box, the petals pretty much matched the petite petals set, I used the sequins from the October kit since they match the colors and the happy birthday is from the Stamps of life set with My Favorite Things hybrid black licorice ink. The message inside is from the kit's set and I used bliss blue ink


No comments:

Post a Comment