Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gold leaf

This is one of the card designs I used for my Thanksgiving cards this year it was a quick and easy card but I liked it. Gave me a chance to use my peel-off stickers and a new die.

All of these came out of one sheet of peel-off stickers, the stamped message is part of a stamp by The Cottage Stamper with ground espresso ink and the blessings die is from the stamp & cut by Hero Arts





on these two, I used the stamped words from wonderful stamp & cut set by Hero Arts



The sheet only had to make 6 but I had more paper and somehow these were all the different cards I did. I didn't pay attention could have done all 6 the same on all papers 😊 anyway this piece had the words Autumn, so I added the die happy from de stamp & cut set by Hero Arts


No comments:

Post a Comment