Sunday, November 5, 2017

Pocketful of Cheer

These are the cards I made with Paper Pumpkin April 2016. Somehow this was a fun kit to work with, liked the colors and was an easy to do cards with.

For this card I used layered butterfly set by Hampton Art with Bermuda Bay ink, bitty butterfly punch and pearls from another paper pumpkin kit


for this card the background is a Darice embossing essential thank define folder, the message is from heartfelt expressions set by Heartfelt Creations with black licorice hybrid ink


for this one I use thanks corner steel craft die by Poppy Stamps


for this one I used scripty saying set by Lawn Farm with black licorice hybrid ink


for this one I used the set from bold botanicals paper pumpkin kit August 2016 with black licorice hybrid ink and pearls from a another paper pumpkin


for this one again the same bold botanicals set with black licorice hybrid ink


for this one I use thanks set by Pink & Main


for this one again the same bold botanicals set with black licorice hybrid ink


and last but not least, I used prayers and thanks sets by Hero Arts and hope and thanks set by Poppy Stamps all stamped with tuxedo black ink





No comments:

Post a Comment