Saturday, January 6, 2024

Twelfth Day of Christmas, Día de Reyes

For my Twelfth Day of Christmas, Día de Reyes, Epiphany I decided on playing with a new Thinlits die by Tim Holtz Alterations & Sizzix called wise men I got recently. Die cut one glossy black cardstock and 2 in regular black cardstock for the main three kings and for the star used metallic origami paper for the top and two layers of just scrap paper then set a side and then did my background. Grabbed a layer of mirri matte lava silver paper from the JoAnn & HA December 2021 card kit Merry Christmas card and used Tim Holtz alcohol inks with felt applicator the colors I used were stream, monsoon, turquoise and glacier and on the top eggplant. Let it dry and mounted everything and then to A2 white card base

 


No comments:

Post a Comment