Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Ninth Day of Christmas

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, I show you two of the cards I made on the use your stash not your cash workshop. It was a 12 hour workshop but only did the last class and the challenges. Saturdays are complicated and I had to work on my donation box. Anyway this class was Alysia and was using scraps I normally don't have scraps if they are too small they go in the recycle I have gotten to the point that if they are not big enough to use for a card they go to the recycle and after clearing my parents' house it's even easier to throw away things so for these cards I used a 6x6 paper pack that I cut for the card and for the second card I tear the paper that I that in strips.

On the first one was to mix the patterns not really on a specific pattern, I had done this type of card but just cardstock not pattern paper. Since we were using what we had in our stash used one message in my drawers of message 


for the second card I covered the layer with adhesive then added the pieces of paper randomly covering as much as possible and wherever was not cover because I don't do wet embossing used leftover of variegated red gold metal leaf sheet by Monalisa Products Houston Arts Inc. then mounted to a die cut the layer of gold cardstock with infinity nested rectangle die set by HA and again just picked a message from my drawers





2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards, Yara! I have made some like the first one with all different types of papers. They make nice masculine cards when paired with a large birthday sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Traci. Yes, they're not new technique and with different papers you can make them any theme so masculine cards would be perfect

    ReplyDelete