Saturday, January 20, 2024

Create & Connect with Heather Hoffman

Took the Create & Connect Virtual Event by Pinkfresh Studio & The Stamp Market, although this time around I was out of town so didn't watch the event live or at all so far. Saw the sample cards from PDF and been working on my cards as I have time. From all the kits this was my favorite so had to start with this one. Folk snowflake bundle which included stamp set, die set, and stencil set. The class was done by Heather Hoffman and the make & take by Lea Lawson.

This was my take to one of the cards Heather made. Die cut the ornate rectangle frame essentials used the inner part then on the smaller frame used 3 layers two in white and one in glitter. Die cut 3 layers of snowflakes on one colored with the stencils with distress ink milled lavender, dusty concord and villainous potion. I opted not to add any clear drops since it already had glitter paper so clean & simple. Made birthday cards & New Year's Day so used a messages from my drawers and mounted all to an A2 card base






No comments:

Post a Comment