Thursday, January 25, 2024

Spiderman

I joined a mingle aka swap with the theme inspired by a movie wasn’t sure what I wanted to do but spiderman was the easiest to make LOL so started by die cutting a layer of black with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted to an A2 card base then die cut a layer of red from Recollections 110 lb. red punch cardstock pack with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B which ran through Spiderweb embossing folder by Cuttlebug then using Distress ink black soot with mini blending tool added ink very careful over the raised areas. Then used 2” & 2-1/4” circle punches EK Success to punch my eyes finally added Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush on the white of the eye



2 comments:

  1. This is so creative, Yara! I would never have thought of making this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun. Traci, it was the only thing I could think of LOL

    ReplyDelete