Sunday, January 28, 2024

Colorful Happy Anniversary

For this card used scraps of paper and I actually used scraps LOL I have a die that make strips in different sizes in one cut and once I cut and used what I needed but had some more scraps and die cut extras until my bottle was full and that’s when I made these cards as I wanted to make room in my bottle as I don’t keep more if they don’t fit there. Anyway, I glued them on a text weight paper then die cut with nesting slim layers die by Waffler Flower then stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and beautiful flowers stamp set then mounted do a layer of black that was die cut with same die set

Because it was started as a card for anniversary mingle aka swap used happy anniversary die by The Stamps of Life 3 times and heart enamel



2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice card Yara! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tina. just scraps fun to use your scraps

      Delete