Saturday, January 13, 2024

Cozy Comfort Retreat with Carissa Wiley

I took the Altenew’s Cozy Comfort virtual retreat event that was 12 hours on October 7, 2023 with Jennifer McGuire, Kelly Taylor, Kristina Werner, Carissa Wiley & Therese Calvird. Well, I didn't do the 12 hours because they start way too early PST to me.

Another of the classes I watched was with Carissa Wiley and we were supposed to make two gift cards holders. The first I made just as a card the second didn’t make, not really have used for them. 

On a layer of white, used the sweater pattern builder stencil set with crisp dye ink blush and die cut down to give about 1/4” border around. On another layer using birds of the season layering stamp set with crisp dye inks espresso, blush, dew drops, teal cave and fresh dye ink coral red and with through the window die set die cut all the branches then with a scrap of pink cardstock glue for message which since I was sending New Year's card added from Simon Says Stamp! Stamp set slimline scene builder Christmas STAMPtember with VersaFine Clair morning mist



No comments:

Post a Comment