Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Eighth Day of Christmas

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, I show you the card I made for a mingle aka swap in one of my groups that was something to do with Christmas with gold or silver, I thought I already had my card ready but somehow guess I put it on my donation box because I couldn’t find the card so had to make one quickly as the deadline was coming up and since I had this new layering stencil by Bibi Cameron & Spellbinders snowflakes ornaments that was dying to use was easy decision although the stencil was a bit of a pain to use too many markings in my opinion that had to be masked so they didn't show but got it working. Made it in blues, silver & gold to cover both colors and well blue and silver always goes well. For the ornament bottom used Tim Holtz distress ink prized ribbon, for the next layer used Brilliance mineral ink with dome blending tool to be able to just use the silver color, the next layer was with the same prized ribbon but pretty heavy handed, the next layer with Altenew’s antique gold also with a dome blending tool as I have one designated just for gold pigment ink and finally the last layer with black soot. The message is from heart be light stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps with Tim Holtz distress oxide prized ribbon. I die cut my layer with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted to a layer of gold paper die cut with infinity nested rectangle die set by HA and mounted to an A2 white card base



2 comments: