Monday, January 8, 2024

Create & Connect Holiday 2022 Class 2 Make & Take

These were from the Pinkfresh Studio Create & Connect Holiday 2022 Virtual Event. The Class 2 Beautiful snowflakes Make & Take using all the extras in the kit.

Die cut Snowflakes coverplate die on white panel then with a leftover piece from the Art deco frame stand alone cuts die cut, mounted on the center just to break the pattern. Then on an additional piece of same cardstock I blended with the ergonomic brush and distress oxide for the big snowflake salvage patina, peacock feathers & uncharted mariner; for the medium snowflake shabby shutters, peeled paint & crushed olive; and for the small snowflake salty ocean & blue sketch then die cut them with large snowflakes coordinating cuts sprayed them with Imagine Sheer shimmer craft spray frost and mounted them to 2 more die cuts for dimension and mounted to card and finally added some metallic pearls: gold


Also, decided to add a New Year's message so from my drawers


Since I'm always mentioning my drawers figured I should show them to you. After my BIL Steve passed away, we were helping my sister clear his shed and she didn't need this any more and was going to go to the Goodwill and I was looking for something to put my messages because the pouches were not really working for me. They worked in a way because I had name of set and ink I used but didn't because I was always digging into the pouches, with this I don't know much about the message but it's easy to find a message I need. If I don't find something I want or need then I look for one and when I stamp it if it's one with a die I make extras and goes in the drawers






2 comments:

  1. Those colors are gorgeous, Yara! Really pretty! I love your sentiment drawers, too! I'm going to look out in our garage and see what I can take for my art room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Traci. I really like the drawers they have been so helpful for me. It has dividers although Steve lost some LOL

    ReplyDelete