Friday, January 5, 2024

Eleventh Day of Christmas

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, I'm sharing some quick shiny cards. To start the cards I die cut with glossy black cardstock the ornament background die from Poppy Stamps which I made into a sticker before die cutting then die cut again all with festive glitter cardstock 6x6 pad by MB again made the glimmering cardstock a sticker before die cutting to make it easy the piecing then mounted on a white layer that was die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted to a layer of black cardstock that was die cut with infinity nested rectangle die set by HA and mounted to an A2 white card base. 




on this one I loss the tiny pieces that go in the ornaments or tossed them so colored with Copic marker 100 I liked better with black than white. 




And finally grabbed messages from my drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment