Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Anemone branch

For these cards started by cutting white cardstock about the size of the Anemone branch layering stencils set by Altenew which was a different size I normally do for slimline but still fits inside a #10 envelope then started stenciling the leaves as I wanted to fit the whole leaves and flowers on the card and I was going to cut part of trunk to fit the vase in the card sitting on something. I used crisp dye inks and blending brushes. For leaves: just green, jet black; branch: dark chocolate; left flower: sunray, snapdragon, jet black; right flower: hydrangea, Andromeda, jet black. 

For the vase used versatile vase mask stencil set also by Altenew with sea forest and mangrove root inks

Grounded the vase with distress oxide ink hickory smoke. The enamel dots are from Recollections. 



For this one, leaves: just green, jet black; branch: dark chocolate; left flower: pink diamond, rubellite, jet black; right flower: coral berry, ruby red, jet black

For the vase another vase from versatile vase mask stencil set with lagoon and emerald inks

Grounded the vase with distress oxide hickory smoke ink. The enamel dots are from Recollections


Added message as I needed the cards. I like to leave cards without message and as I need to send whether is RAK (random act or kindness), birthday or anniversary or even mingle aka swap that's why having messages in my drawers is so helpful so I can just grab one unfortunately not many companies make message in Spanish so don't have with nice font whether in stamp or die to keep in my drawers

No comments:

Post a Comment