Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy 2024! Seventh Day of Christmas

On the Seventh Day of Christmas we received the New Year amazing how fast the year went LOL but then again each time we turn to the new month or new year we say the same thing. I don't have any plans for this year other than hopefully I can send more donation cards than last year which means less birthday and anniversary cards but that is ok most of the people I send cards to I don't even know if they get my cards. I don't hear from most of them and it's not that I care much but the people I donate cards to are in need so is putting the balance people in need and people I don't hear from easy decision. 

I made some of these cards and decided to send them as get well cards except for the one I gave Bret for New Year's. 

Started by die cutting the poinsettia window fancy die by HA on a layer of white cardstock then used the color layering poinsettia window stencils with Tim Holtz distress oxide forest moss, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, fossilized amber, wild honey, barn door, candied apple, lumberjack plaid, aged mahogany. Mounted to dazzling diamonds glimmer paper by SU then to a card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock finally added the messages from my drawers.

For Bret's card I used a message that was hot foil silver on white flat across


for the get well, good wishes cards used 2 or 3 message glued together, these were also hot foil but was a different color and don't know since it's been in my drawers and don't have info there


I also made one card in white everything was the same except for the poinsettia that I added whatever gray ink was on my blending brush to add some color. For the message decided to add gold hot foil on green cardstock








2 comments:

  1. I think these cards are just stunning, Yara! I love the crisp, clean white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Traci. They were fun, I love poinsettias. My favorite flower

    ReplyDelete