Monday, September 1, 2014

Stampin' Up Festive Fall

Another workshop I attended with a different demonstrator was festive fall and we did 2 fall cards and 2 Halloween cards

 This first card was done using the baby wipes as ink pad this is how I brought the card home

but this is the was it was all done

we were to add glossy accent well the SU thing but since this is what I have, this is what I used. I think I liked it more without it BUT since I had already added it and is not like I could take it off without messing the card, will have to stay :0)

this card once again I did it the opposite side I inverted the papers but it work out just fine. I cut the leaves with the Brother Scan N Cut


This of course I colored with my Copic Markers instead of the blendabilities. First because I had to wait until the other two ladies did their coloring and second because I like my Copic markers a lot better than the blendabilities. Also instead of adding diamond glitter glue to the stars with the bat, I added rhinestones and instead of the glitter glue over the pumpkins and bat I used Wink of Stella glitter brush clear

everything else was as the samples and unless otherwise noted I use only SU supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment