Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stampin' Up Fancy Folds

I attended a fancy fold class with two of the local demonstrators. We did 3 cards, all supplies are SU and other than doing them on the other side pretty much they were the same as the samples.

This first card was a Tri-shutter fold card, they called it different but that's how I know them. This is how it looks for mailing

and this is all open

This second card was quarter fold card which was Splitcoaststampers.com project of the week I believe about 3 weeks or so ago

this is how it looks in the inside

This last card was a side step card. It folds flat for mailing

other than the steps being on the other side I also stamped the 3 circle twice one for the front and one for the back as I don't like the glue dot showing on the acetate :0) even if its the back I personally don't like it

No comments:

Post a Comment