Sunday, September 14, 2014

Screen divider card fold

I had been wanting to make this fold card but since Christmas is in my mind I wanted to make it Christmas BUT in the mean time I went ahead and made it manly :0) I cut ALL but one of the pieces with the Brother Scan N Cut. The moose just didn't want to cooperate :0( anyway, except for that one panel I liked the end result. The card base cut file is without the top border that way I can do whatever I'm in the mood for, and I can also cut any size card I want, this one I cut 10.75"  x 5.5" then I punched the Martha Stewart border punch. The stamps are SU. I was on the lazy side so I stamped it with rich cocoa on a very light beige card stock so I could just cut and glue without any coloring. I used summer sky for the clouds...it's a very very light tone so you can hardy see on pictures but you do see it in person :0)

                                       

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment