Friday, September 26, 2014

Class in the mail

I finally worked on one of the classes in the mail packet or card kit from Frenchie @ Frenchie Stamps. I did almost everything as the instructions but you know me I always end up changing something here for sure was the inks, I only have 5 SU ink pads but I like using only inks that are Copic friendly.
These kits come with everything...papers, embellishments, stamps and instructions, pretty much all we have to do is stamp, color &  put together.

On this first card I used Memento ink rich cocoa. The middle piece I was supposed to glue all the way to the left then cut excess and glue that piece to the other side towards the right side BUT decided to cut it in half without thinking that since the piece was 1/4" shorter and with the frame only the right side that would cover the gap, I ended up leaving a tiny border evenly on all 4 sides and looks like it was meant to be that way :0)


This card was supposed to be stamped on watercolor paper and color with water brush but I decided to color with Copic markers again use Memento ink and Neenah paper

This one I also used Memento ink and colored with Copic markers,

This one was the painter's tape technique I used Memento ink, Distress ink and SU. Other than using these inks I also sponged all around the main image piece

Last but not least I used Memento ink on the message & bird everything else is just like the sample...SU product :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment