Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Double shuttle card

I wanted to play on the different card folds I have not tried yet. This is one of the cards I finished :0) It's called double shutter card or double display card. I made it the same size as the tutorial but I'm working on making it smaller as I don't like to have to glue two pieces together :0)
this one was two 12 x 6 pieces.

Since the card is a bit thick it wouldn't stay close so I had to make a band. I used the same papers for the card in the band. They were from a glitter stack pack called Blossoms butterflies. I also used a SU punch and the embossing folder for the main panel is by Sizzix



this is how it is flat on a table the full size is 20" x 6"

left side standing

right side standing

main panel

standing the way it's displayed




No comments:

Post a Comment