Friday, September 19, 2014

Weaving technique

On one of the Yahoo groups I belong, this month's technique challenge  was weaving being that Sunday is the first day of Fall this is what I did

I colored the woven piece with Copic markers and airbrush system. I die cut the Spellbinders maple dies and ran them through the Brother Scan N Cut and altered the size. The base of the card was done with the biggest die and made it about 1/8" to 1/4" smaller, just it would fit better on a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece. For the message I used the middle size leaf and reduced about 3/4". I stamped the message first then scanned the cardstock and arranged the leaves so the message was as center as possible...probably it would have been easier if had cut and then stamp but figure doing it my way I could resize the leaves to the perfect size
.

No comments:

Post a Comment