Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bird house

This week's Tuesday try this was a birdhouse using the new SU arrow punch. The idea was from Dawn O. Since I don't have that punch I decided to do it with the Brother Scan N Cut (SNC). The branch is a Memory Box die which I stamped with SU woodgrain to give it some texture, was hoping for a more realistic branch but not sure it did :0) either way I was good with it.  I stamped the house with SU hardwood and sponged the whole thing with memento ink. I did a little mark right on top of the roof as if it was the hook as I didn't want it to show as it was floating :0) the birds were also cut with the SNC machine. For the sky I used one the cloud templates I have using memento ink, our weather has been awful here so decided to do dark clouds just like the ones we are having since it has been non stop rain since yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment