Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bendi fold card

Some people call this fold Bendy others Bendi and since it doesn't really matter how it's called but the fold itself I will just call it Bendi as it looks better to me LOL

This one was one of the Sunday tip or technique that was shared in one of my Yahoo groups. I hadn't been able to work on it for a few reasons one of them was I didn't want to add the 3 pieces together I wanted just ONE piece. So I played around and this I what I was able to do and have it on the Brother Scan N Cut so all I have to do is cut on whatever paper I want.  I can cut two card bases out of one 12" x 12" sheet. Besides the card base, I also cut with the machine the back grass and Tilda. She is one of the images I colored a few years ago with my Copic Markers and finally got to use it.
The clouds and trees are dies by Memory Box. Since the tree is pretty detail I made my one sticky paper so I didn't have to worry on how to glue other than using runny glue...the downside was there was a lot of adhesive exposed and I couldn't find any of my 3 stamping buddies! go figure I think they hide from me because I hate embossing LOL I added some glitter all over the exposed adhesive and problem solve although I got glitter all over. I also added some flower soft to make them spring/summer trees. The picket fence and front grass are Martha Stewart punches.

this is how it looks open

 view with one of the arms closed

and this is how it displays

I know, I should have put the Tilda higher as the trees are right on her face but oh well, next time. This is how the tree looks on the front

and this is how the tree looks from the back...you can't see the glitter BUT you do in person :0)

Thank you Desiree for getting me to work on this fun card.

No comments:

Post a Comment