Monday, September 29, 2014

Tilt card fold

Last week's Sunday tip or technique was the tilt card fold. The tutorial was by Christina Griffiths. Since I had to finish my card for one of our mingles, Letter E decided to use this card fold...two birds with one stone :0). The embossing folder is Cuttlebug. The image is by Crafter's Companion colored with Copic markers. It folds flat for mailing and it stands on its own. You do need 6x9 envelope to mail. No extra postage would be require, of course, you could use a square envelope but then you do need extra postage.
Flat for mailing

Right side

Left side

I decided to try and make this fold card to fit in an A6 envelope just to play around as it's the size envelope I use the most, even though I do have every size envelope I could need and if I don't I can always make one to fit my card


and I also made one to fit an A2 envelope


No comments:

Post a Comment