Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

This was a quick card as I sprayed some distress oxide sprays on a box making sure I had some cardstock underneath, learned that trick from Jennifer McGuire and has been great to make quick cards later as all the work is already done. I used walnut stain, vintage photo and fossilized amber then after completely dry I stamped whispering wheat background stamp by Peddler's Pack with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves ink and then I looked into all my dies to see if I had something that said Thanksgiving and found this wreath. It was a little hard to attach to cardstock, I should have removed the release paper while in the die and then attach to cardstock but since I was working on assembly line which means I cut all layer, stamp every and die cut everything then assemble. I assemble all cards as it was easier to add die cut at that point TO ME and that's when I realized it would have been easier to have die cut and apply and I was too lazy to die cut more so did my best to keep them as they should be, wasn't worry about it to be a circle but the words to be straight as...live and learn



No comments:

Post a Comment