Friday, November 20, 2020

Fall spray cards

Sometime ago I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire where she suggested to use cardstock under your spray area or box that way you didn't waste the excess spray so after doing some spraying for the cards I posted on Wednesday I had a sheet left over for later projects and when I needed some cards this is what I made. All cards were a bit different as the sheet was just short of 11" x 17" and the sprays went all over as I kept moving the layer to fill the big cardstock.

For all the stamping I useVersaFine Clair fallen leaves the stamp on the left is words to birds collage stamp by MB for the first cards the words are by smile stamp set by Gina K Design





and for these cards I used the happy from happy stamp & cut by HA and a wish for everything by SU





No comments:

Post a Comment