Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. For most of us this is a new way of celebrating the holiday, we normally have a family gathering but this year we are all staying home and celebrating by ourselves. Staying home, staying healthy so we can hopefully be well to do it soon. We love our family but staying healthy is more important.

This card was done using the My Hero Monthly September 2020 kit pumpkin patch Heroscape. I used the inks that came with the kit just because they were in the kit and it was easy to just use those will play with other colors later but wanted to make some cards and those inks were handy...for the pumpkin patch used moss, grape slush, lemon drop & creamsicle for the corn field lemon drop & cup o' Joe. Then I cut my layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness. Stamped my Snoopy scarecrow with W plus 9 Design Studio pure color dye black ink about 2 maybe 3 times and had to let it dry for a while as when I started coloring it started bleeding, it was supposed to be a safe ink for alcohol markers but maybe since I stamped multiple times I had to let dry or used heat gun but to me it wasn't dark enough and since I had to use the stamp positioner I wasn't going be able to restamp with VersaFine Clair nocturne so had to make sure it was dark from the start as that was it. Used my Copic Markers to color image. The Snoopy images is by Stampabilities. The message is by Impress with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves ink



No comments:

Post a Comment