Thursday, November 5, 2020

Sending wishes

 I wanted to make a fall card and since it was a multi step I made multiple cards the first card was the one I wanted and the others were birthday cards. They all were done with the multi step big leaves set by Kitchen Sink Stamp for the most part is a good set to use but customer service on the company, I didn't find it to be the greatest, won't be buying from them regardless of the quality of their stamps since I think for a small company customer service should be very important. All inks were Altenew except for the message which was from elegant aster card kit by Gina K with VersaFine Clair pinecone. Used Nuvo vintage drops chocolate chip for embellishments. Cut top layer with double stitched rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness

Altenew ink: Green fields collection forest glades; Tropical forest collection olive, moss; summer afternoon collection buttercream, paper bag, caramel toffee; warm and cozy collection sunkissed, autumn blaze; pocketful of sunshine collection maple yellow, fresh lemon; coffee break collection rocky shore; delectable delights collection hazelnut; red sunset collection velvet




2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to add that I had a very good customer experience with Maria @ Kitchen Sinks. She worked really hard to convert the measurements for me so I could cut out the stamped image on the SNC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I emailed them and I never heard from them. Do love their stamps

    ReplyDelete