Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

This is another alternative to my August 2019 The gift of fall kit. I used pretty peacock cardstock, it supposed to be the same color as the add-on gift of fall but the paper pumpkin and SU colors don't match, in my case doesn't matter too much since I don't own their papers so I normally try to match my paper pumpkin to what I have and before pre-pandemic when I went to workshops I did buy a few sheets from my local demonstrators just to have handy but been a while so ran out of most colors and with no workshops and me not going out I really have to work with whatever I have. Anyway for this I use the paper of the kit, I die cut the center of the half card base of the add-on with nesting circles by QuicKutz and used the other side to cut another layer then two circles were mounted with foam. The banner was from kit and I stamped the thinking of you from hello sunshine paper pumpkin set February 2016 with pretty peacock spot ink; I stamped three dots with a Endless Creations dual dots stamp with same pretty peacock spot ink and cover with Nuvo jewel drops limoncello. They were donated to Gray matters Foundation




 


No comments:

Post a Comment