Friday, November 27, 2020

Thanks

I enjoyed making this card but I probably won't be using this stencil much. When I saw it at Picket Fence Studios loved it but when I got it not so much because it's one of those intricate stencils that you have nothing to hold on to and I use my Make Art STAY-tion with all my stencils so I don't have to use any kind of adhesive as the magnets are great holding the stencils down but with this one I had to use pixie spray. The stencil was triangle collage and I used distress oxide faded jeans with life changing brush after I was done I cut my layer with stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life then I mounted my layer to a navy cardstock then white base added my thanks which was cut a few times and then started adding the little Nuvo Crystal drops midnight blue


No comments:

Post a Comment