Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Don't forget to VOTE

 I'm one of those that don't really care if I vote or not, yes it a right I don't always use but I always complaint about the waste of tax payers money for a vote here or there, that we shouldn't have so many for things that don't even make sense, that it should only be once a year or when we have to vote for people so whatever we need to vote on keep it to then so we don't have to mail so many ballots and also make it easier to read & understand and never put two things on the same question so we don't have to decide do if we want to help veterans but don't want to help something else and then we say yes or no because helping one helps the other. The most important I hate politics so all the annoying phone calls BUT this year is important to vote since we are voting for President and in some cases for Governor like in our state so make your voice count.

In the stamping side which is why you are here for, these were done with my January 2020 Paper pumpkin I'll bee yours kit using the smooch technique. The first card with rococo rose spot ink, the printed die-cut hearts are from kit, stamped on one of them from kit set with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and used some sequins from kit on the center of flowers, the enamel dots are from past kit, message is from dragonfly greetings set by Birch Press Desing with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


for this card all was the same except I used lavender lace spot ink for the smooching technique



No comments:

Post a Comment