Saturday, November 7, 2020

Happy 4th birthday

Today our other granddaughter is turning 4 and we were told she is really into the movie Cars and Lightning McQueen so turns out I had a stamp set that I'm not sure if it's exactly the same I think it is as it's one of those talking cars, figure it will do, if not too bad I made the card SPECIALLY for her with love and most important wasn't bought so my effort should count and if at that age she doesn't appreciate my effort then their parents aren't teaching her good values.

I love slimline cards even though back in the day when we/I started making them they weren't called slimline and of course shaker cards has been my thing this year. The name of the set I used was cars-Henry by Sparkle N Sprinkle and used amalgam jet black ink as I was using Copic markers, I was going to stamp with VersaFine Clair nocturne after I colored because I never think the alcohol inks are very dark black but forgot about it and added the glossy accents to the windshield and lights so let it be. The happy birthday is from happycalligraphy2stamp set by The Stamps of Life and 4th is from memorable moments SU set both with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink, the shaker frame was done with stitched scallops 2-in-1 slimline essentials dies by Kraftgali, cut 3 layers in red and 4 in white and used 3mm rhinestones as my bits to shake. I also sprinkle some Nuvo mica mist midnight horizon and distress spray stain candied apple which don't show on photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment