Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

This was one of the alternative to my April 2020 my wonderful family. This was one of my very least liked kits, I like fun folds and that was not the problem it was the little supplies and the kit itself but made the kit.

Used one of the card bases from kit then I had to use one of the word piece printed die cut that I didn't like so I colored it with blending tool and and pear pizzazz ink, I tried covering as much as it could but I couldn't you can still see some letters side ways but I let it go, this was the biggest oval I had to cover the most, I sponged some clouds on the oval with tumbled glass ink with life changing brush, added my printed die-cut tree and bird from kit, added a little pearl on the bird, on a label die-cut I stamped my sentiment from sentimental rose paper pumpkin kit April 2019 with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne




No comments:

Post a Comment