Friday, September 25, 2020

Cards in Motion homework Day 5

I'm taking Altenew's class with Ashley Tucker. For day 5 was reveal window cards. She showed us two ways of showing cards that reveal either a message or image I chose to do the shutter card.

All inks are Altenew. First I did my normal gate fold card out of craft cardstock then I grabbed a scrap of brownish layer and embossed it with leaves embossing folder by QuicKutz; then I cut a piece of 3" x 6.5" and stamped 3 of of the leaves from autumn wreath builder set by Gina K with chamomile then cut my pumpkin from nesting pumpkins dies by Spellbinders and then cut two more pumpkins in Neenah, in one I stamped the acorns from thankful set by LDRS Creative with rocky shore, mocha and espresso inks and mounted with the 3" x 6.5" strip in my card base and then did my flags and attached to my card, added some grass to ground the pumpkin. For the belly band I cut a strip of 1" x 11 fold around my card and cut excess card glue loosely. On the pumpkin stamped from pumpkin/autumn vines set by Heartfelt Creations with sand dunes ink and sponged some espresso ink I think or maybe mocha, stamped the message with espresso and it's from beautiful inside set by Altenew and attached it to belly band




No comments:

Post a Comment