Monday, September 28, 2020

Happy Birthday


Today is my mom's birthday and because I had not heard how mail was other than it was taken even longer than usual I had to get her card asap so decided to mail this card to her. It was my alternative to summer nights paper pumpkin kit Jul. 2020. When I say the tag it looked like a vase so decided to used it as a vase so grabbed all my supplies to make a card for a flower in a vase. The woodgrain paper is by Park Lane, the flower is from the set you’ve got this set by SU, I stamped it with W Plus 9 Design Studio Pure oolor dye ink black then colored with Copic markers and then restamped with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne then I cut my layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness, then added some color to the embossed label from kit colored with distress Oxide ink stormy sky with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush and attached to card and then added some Nuvo Jewel Drops limoncello



Seems like I have been using these Picket Fence brushes a lot lately, is not that I like them more or they are easier on the hand is more that Bret made me a very handy storage that keeps them at reach and my TH bender tools are on a binder with ink swatches as I have one per ink which worked great for someone with OCD out of mess and organized so now if I planned ahead I can take them out but if it's something quick I just grab



No comments:

Post a Comment