Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Independence Day - 16 de Septiembre

Today is Mexico's Independence Day and just like in July it's a new kind of celebration although just like the President Trump here the President there are not thinking that the COVID-19 is something to take serious, must of my friends and family will remain at home away from crowds but the President has plans to have a big celebration just like every year. This is the card I sent to my family.

The background done with a DIY stencil I made of a cloud border die  by Honey Bee Stamps and Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks Chipped shappire, faded jeans, stormy sky, a little bit of black soot and mowed lawn. I then stamped the fireworks from the summer nights paper pumpkin July 2020 stamp set with Paris dust dew drop ink
I created my message in the computer and die cut it with rectangle stitched Framelits, and the dress was made with Brother Scan N Cut a while back I found them on my left over box



No comments:

Post a Comment