Sunday, September 13, 2020

Happy Grandparents' Day


Wishing all of you grandparents out there a very happy day. I know with this pandemic for some is hard to visit with the little kids or the bigger kids but still hope you were able to have some in-touch with your grandkids.

This is one of my alternatives to summer nights paper pumpkin kit July 2020 and combo with My monthly hero creativity in a box kit June 2020 wonder of the northern skies –aurora borealis. I used one of the postcard from the PP kit, used one of my alphabet die sets for the word hugs and die cut each letter several times added Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush; die cut the die from the HA kit 4 times on the bottom one I kept the whole thing and colored the pieces with Copic markers and on the top one I added Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush



No comments:

Post a Comment