Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Back to school

Today today is the normal day to get back to school. Last I heard in our state school was not going back yet so not sure how our grand-daughter will be doing her schooling as last school year wasn't much of a school year at least to me. I'm hoping they figure out a better way so kids will actually get the schooling they need so they don't get behind and parents aren't responsible for the teaching as some parents do go to work and even if they didn't work aren't able to teach that is why they send the kids to school otherwise they would be homeschooling anyway this is the card I made our grand-daughter for this year

I used school days stamp set by Altenew with grape jelly dew drop, Amanda writes by Stampabilities stamped with intense black and colored with Copic markers, cut my layer with stitched rectangle framelits



No comments:

Post a Comment