Monday, September 21, 2020

Cards in Motion homework Day 1

I'm taking Altenew's class with Ashley Tucker. For day 1 it was shaker cards. I decided to play with the homework since I love making shaker cards. I made made a very simple slimline card.

I wanted a fall look to my card and since I want/need to make some sympathy cards I was looking for small messages that would work for that. I used 3 sets by Altenew wings of hope, build-a-flower rose and beautiful day for the leaves with crisp dye inks: olive, sunkissed, parrot, orange cream, honey drizzle, hazelnut, sand dunes, paper bag, chamomile & snapdragon; for the messages I used HA sets color layering koala & safari wild about you both stamped with VersaFine Clair pinecone; for the frame I used a die by Kraftgali, square grid windows slimline essential; for the shaker bits I used Honew Bee Stamps embellishments warm honey sequins mix and some from my stash.

The orange cardstock is from a festive variety slimline layer pack by The Paper Cut, I stamped all the images on a slimline white cougar opaque layer also by The Paper Cut and then I made my card base from Micey Nice Paper by Stampa Rosa


Little closed up for the card



4 comments: