Friday, September 11, 2020

Happy Birthday


I got my first kit from HA and had fun with it so with one of the extra sets I made this card for the hubby of a dear friend. We don't get to see many whales when we go to the ocean but seen them a couple times. I made my background with distress oxide ink and Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush peacock feathers, broken china, stormy sky and then with faded jeans  used my DIY cloud template made with Honey Bee Stamps cloud border die then I stamped the message from the color layering mountain at the lake set by HA with VersaFine Clair nocturne with regular distress stamped the waves with broken china and the birds with faded jeans and the whale is from My monthly hero creativity in a box kit June 2020 wonder of the northern skies –aurora borealis with VersaFine Clair nocturne I used pigment ink white gel pen by Uni-ball to color the belly, 



No comments:

Post a Comment