Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Monoprinting card - Letter I

I had to make a card for a mingle aka swap using something with an I and I just couldn't come up with anything other than ice cream but didn't feel like doing anything with that, and then I saw my monoprints on the desk so figure if I had something I could use with them would be great two birds with one stone right?! so the first thing was to try on my flowers drawer and I was lucky as I found the perfect one by PSX. I then I had to pick a print I liked to go with it and this was the winner


I stamped my flowers with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink,  then I mixed together some Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss crushed grape and liquid pearls dimensional pearlescent paint lavender lace and added some drops everywhere, my message is from the set color layering octopus by HA stamped with same black ink



No comments:

Post a Comment