Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project we did a simple messy project using sprays. Each one got to pick between 3 colors that I have of Tim Holtz spray stains shaded lilac, candied apple & scatted straw and 3 mica sprays tarnished brass, brushed pewter & antique bronze. Some I used enamel dots to embellish others liquid pearls or Nuvo Drops. The stamping was done with VersaFine Clair nocturne and VersaFine onyx black with tea-rrific stamp of the month by CTMH To anchor the cups I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. We used some sort of shimmer paper

For these two cards were all 3 stains & tarnished brass, I used my gloved finger to rub the ink and because I had added too much I kissed the two pieces so got two with the one inking




candied apple & tarnished brass


shaded lilac & brushed pewter


scattered straw & antique bronze


shaded lilad & all 3 mica sprays


No comments:

Post a Comment