Saturday, September 14, 2019

Retirement

A friend finally retired and other than stamping and dogs didn't know what else she was interested in I know at one time she loved cooking but I don't do food cards so I decided to make a relaxing card since she said she was taking some time off before she was starting putting things in her calendar so this is the card I made for her. Very clean and simple I cut one of the cards from Happy Hues starter kit by Concord & 9th with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness, on the bottom it was white so I did direct to paper with Fresco chalk-finish dye ink medici marble so it would be more like sand all stamping was done with Lawn Fawndamentals premium ink jet black, the message is from the set relax by Mulberry wood & Crafter’s Companion and the girl is the freebie set by the seaside from the magazine Creative Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment